An open invitation to great minds.
Let’s mix your passion for science and management with the profession. Come to Quascenta, where great minds gather together to pave the way towards innovation and growth. At Quascenta, you just don’t work; you thrive! We believe in Consistent, Collaborative, Continuous Advancement.
We are Hiring!
Anyone willing to learn quickly has a place at Quascenta! Quascenta offers interesting and versatile professional positions, from creative sales to technical gurus and coding wizards! The most important quality for us is to have a positive attitude towards work and a keen interest in learning.
A dozen reasons
to work with us
- Opportunity to develop a world-class product
- Collaborative Work Culture with a Vibrant and Energetic Team
- Work under the guidance of best-in-class mentors
- Flexibility to work in various roles
- No dress code at work
- A wonderful place if you are a hard worker
- Get rewarded for talent and performance
- Room to develop yourself according to your own interests
- Flat hierarchy. You are responsible for what you wish to do
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Open for innovation and we encourage you to make them
- Not just an employee but a family to us!
What we look for
- We strongly prefer working with individuals who are passionate about whatever they do and are willing to work with us for a long term.
- If you are that person who types a semicolon instead of a full stop, this is for you;
- // We look at how logically you code (any language experience is okay!)
- If you understand the basic concepts of data analysis and management, we want you.
- If you get annoyed when someone makes a grammatical error, this is definitely for you.
- You must be capable of working long hours. We need leaders, not workers. And leaders do not work from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- A background in scientific computing, high-performance computing, or mathematics is preferable.
- You must be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with ongoing drive for continuous improvement in all aspects of work.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to succinctly present your works to stakeholders, customers, and management.
- Must be able to work well in an integrated collaborative team environment, including frequent interactions with technicians, other engineers, and managers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven, and demanding atmosphere.
The Intern Experience is unique at Quascenta. You get to work with outstanding engineers and researchers with several years of industry experience. Meet and learn from people with superior technical abilities who solve challenging problems that simplify the work and lives of several companies across the globe. You also get the opportunity to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams while exposing yourself to a range of technologies, best practices, and solution patterns. Students in their final year or semester of study who can contribute a minimum of 30 hours a week are encouraged to get in touch with us. Interns are expected to work with us for a minimum of three months. Please note that the Intern Program does not guarantee full-time employment at Quascenta and is subjected based on your performance.